Anger Management Counselling
Anger is a concern if any of the following situations is true:
- you are consistently feeling angry,
- it is starting to interfere with your enjoyment of life,
- the anger is directed at something that occurred in the past,
- you feel like you want to get revenge,
- you are distracted at home or work,
- or relationships are affected in a negative way.
In these situations, a person can learn healthier ways to express anger and to manage it in an appropriate way.
There are numerous elements that can be focused on when working with anger, including recognizing it as a physical sensation and learning how to identify underlying emotions.
During the counselling and treatment process, I help clients learn tools to manage anger when it occurs, and discuss the benefits of living a more balanced life. When these skills are learned, relationships can improve and a more positive sense of self can be experienced.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.Buddha
See if I’m a good fit for you with a no strings attached consultation.